When people talk about their favourite season, I often hear autumn come top of the tree and yet it seems that this time of year that we’re in right now is so very popular with so many more of us.
Themes and images of re-birth, resurrection, the green shoots rising through the earth, the sound of bird song and baa-ing lambs flowing through the air. It’s a real-time of beginnings and/or re-beginnings I think.
Much more so it seems than the New Year when the resolutions fade as quickly as the sparkle on the Christmas trees and somehow we allow ourselves to be pressed into committing to massive changes which often fizzle out before even getting started.
And is it any wonder in the dark and cold days of mid-winter when our natural instinct is to hibernate, huddle down, reflect and ruminate.
So now, spring is sprung and this heralds the awakening of a very different energy and vibe. One of hope – and goodness knows we all need a dose of that right now!
This really does feel like the right time to start to take action in our businesses and to make those positive commitments to moving things forward. Can you feel it too?
- Maybe you set out in January with a whole heap of intentions and resolutions for your business.
- Maybe you set goals and targets to achieve as quickly as you could.
- Perhaps you were full of good intentions, but very quickly felt drained by the enormity of the gap, the winter season, the dark, the continued lockdown and everything else that life threw at you.
I absolutely get it.
It’s really tough to keep the momentum going when you’re feeling overwhelmed and unaligned.
- And now? Do you feel ready perhaps?
- To commit to a whole 90 days of outcome-focused action?
- To be supported to achieve your dreams and held lovingly accountable to get shit done?
The next round of my 90 Day Success Club is due to start at the beginning of May. It runs for 13 whole weeks (yes that’s 91 days but who’s counting!) and is a small and perfectly formed group of women just like you who want to have sustained improvement and momentum in their business and recognise that they can’t, nor do they want to, do it alone.
So, if you’re just a little bit curious about it, then why not take a look here and decide if this might just be the springboard you need to achieve those positive outcomes for your business as we head through spring and into summer.
I’d love to support you in your journey. That’s my whole reason for being. Makes me skip like a lamb and sing like a lark! And now, that’s a sight I can assure you!
Have an awesome spring filled weekend and please do message me if you’d like any more details about this. We get started in less than 4 weeks!
Have a wonderful day,